Sunday, May 27, 2007

Do NOT hire Dennis James Lee

This blog was written by Edwin Santos. Further comments are by me, Tony Young. The two of us created "Soap Girl" as a dark, disturbing film based on a suggestion by Tomiko Lee. When the production company took over, it became the film that you walked out of when you saw it at the Wallace Theater.

Do Not Hire DENNIS JAMES LEE On Any Of Your Film Projects!!!
Current mood: angry
Category: Blogging

I have to post this back up here again because it needs to be said...again, and again, and again....
I've been requested to pull down my blogs concerning this by other people. Do yourself a favor, people. Do not get involved; it's certainly not worth investing on it. I don't care if he has film connections or not. He's a outright liar. It's not worth your time to have Mr. Lee be involved in your projects; false promises. Why attract or align yourselves with a negative and unscrupulous person as Mr. Lee? I don't give a shit about Mr. Lee's worries or his affilation with future film projects. What goes around, comes around!!!
Mr. Lee and his associates are aware that the only time I will pull my blogs down is when he gives me back the money he knowingly stole from me!
Mr. Lee has refused all solutions suggested by me as well as being served by the Los Angeles Courts during my financial crisis in late 2006 to resolved this matter. He decided to "disappear."
I refused to be shut down and to be quiet about this. I will continue to blog here and elsewhere. I still have my right to voice out and warn my colleagues and future & upcoming professionals in our business to be careful of such scam artists / producers such as Mr. Lee.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!
DO NOT BEFRIEND OR DO BUSINESS WITH A MID-40's KOREAN MAN FROM HAWAII/LOS ANGELES NAMED "DENNIS JAMES LEE" AND HIS FAKE FILM COMPANY "COTTON CANDY ENTERTAINMENT, INC" OR ANY AFFILIATION HE IS INVOLVED IN!
HE IS BEST KNOWN AS THE PRODUCER FOR THE 2002 FILM, "SOAP GIRL"APPEARING IN THE FILM AS "TEDDY THE GANGSTER."
HE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR LONG FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU AND LAUGH AWAY WITH YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY. TRULY BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, DO NOT TRUST THIS CRIMINAL!
YOU'LL THANK ME LATER FOR IT...BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF HIS VICTIMS. BE AWARE WHEN HE APPROACHES YOU; HE IS A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. HE WILL BEFRIEND YOU...AND AFTER A NUMBER OF YEARS (8 WITH ME), HE WILL RIP YOU OFF AND STEAL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS AWAY. I RECENTLY GOT MARRIED LAST YEAR...AND THE WEDDING MONEY GIFTS IN OUR JOINT ACCOUNT WERE ALSO AFFECTED.

2 comments:

tlyoung88 said...

I had every right to trust Dennis when he was producing a multi-million dollar film called "D-War."

For some reason, he is no longer credited as Producer. I don't know if he got fired or just didn't do his job.

But while he was being fired, he was busy forging checks and stealing from struggling independent filmmakers like myself and writer Rick Philips, and others that I may not have heard about.

I do not know why an already successful producer felt the need to destroy his fellow colleagues who were barely struggling to get by, but I do know one thing. A man is dead thanks to Mr. Lee.

There is no forgiveness, as I will never have a friend like John Mitchell ever again.

Below is his memoriam blog from my myspace site.

---------------------------------

John Mitchell died on Friday, May 26, 2006. He took with him his LLC, Aries 9, the production entity of "Naked in the 21st Century."

He was only 54. The diagnosis was double pneumonia, but in truth, the illness was brought about by stress caused by a theft to not one, but all three of our business accounts. Aries 9 was bankrupt within days as a result of the actions of producer Dennis James Lee. All for drug money.

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Lee was not only responsible for John's death, but he made sure he sufferred in a hospital bed for a month before he finally died. His credit cards were taken away and the aforementioned theft put Aries 9 on a national fraud list. Because Dennis James Lee's tracks were covered so well, no charges can be brought about him. By legal standards, he was not directly involved. And since he entered rehab, he will be viewed by the public as a sort of hero for "doing the right thing."

Indeed, Mr. Lee gets nothing but accolades for his accomplishments in our home town of Honolulu, Hawaii.

But enough about him. He will continue to produce big budget films and if I were to try to throw dirt his way, actors will simply grin and try to throw doubt on my own credibility. After all, John and I only produced a small, low-budget documentary. Mr. Lee is credited with a 27 million dollar film.

John never got to realize his dream of producing a feature film. But that is just average in this town. The big dogs will shit on the little ones and expect us to clean up their mess.

The reason I can write freely about this is because chances are no one will ever read this memoriam. That happens with much of my work. I make a lot of noise but am eventually silenced. I mean, does anybody out there who has ever heard my poetry really believe I wrote "Soap Girl?"

Rest in Peace, John.

tlyoung88 said...

A year has passed since the passing of my friend, and I've learned a huge lesson. When you have a strong desire to harm or kill someone, you attract people (to use the term loosely) into your life to provoke you to harm or kill them.

Well, I never killed anyone. How do I feel about this? Horrible. I looooove the idea of killing people. I revel in it. It's why I became a writer. I love scenes of death and destruction. Love and romance sickens me.

I wish I had the ability to carve out some bastard's heart and shove it up his ass. Feed his ribs to the dogs and peel the skin off his face while he or she is still alive and listen to the lovely music of their screams. I LOVE VIOLENCE!!! I'm sorry but I do. I love blood and guts and dismemberment. It was the only reason I joined the reserves. Come on, people, we all know those camel-fuckers deserve extreme annihilation. Who's going to miss those misogynistic cretins anyway?

But I can't. I can't threaten anyone. I can't harm anyone. Because I have morals. Because I am a gentle soul.

But if there's anyone who deserves to die a slow, painful death . . .well actually I want him to live so he can watch as his tongue is cut out and boiled into a soup and shot intravenously into his veins.

Dennis deserves this. To this day, he does not know John is dead. John's family blames me for the death, but we all know who did it. It's too bad the wrong producer died. But the experience held a mirror up to my face and I saw myself for who I was.

This is the real reason I hate him.
That's all for now.

tony